At Provincial Health Services Authority, we want to ensure that we are continually investing in our greatest resources—our employees.
In addition to living out your values by working towards the best possible care for our patients, we hope to make your employment experience with us the best it can be with employee "perks" that contribute to a balanced and enjoyable lifestyle for you and your family.
Find out about some of our perks below, and be sure to visit often; NEW perks are added regularly.
* To view this linked content, you must be on a PHSA-networked computer. If you do not have access to a PHSA-networked computer, please contact us at employeerecognition(at) เหรียญเกมยิงปลา www.millefeuillechocolates.com and we will assist you.
- Lower Mainland health care organizations are now corporate partners of Mobi – Vancouver's Public Bike Share Program. As corporate members, employees are given access to discounted one-year membership of up to $40 savings.
- Your extended health benefits include massage, acupuncture, and more.
- On-site fitness classes are available at select PHSA locations, including Zumba, yoga, boot camps, and belly dancing.
- PHSA offers significant employee discounts at various gyms and health clubs across the province, including YYoga, She's Fit!, and Steve Nash Fitness World.
- NEW! The IRIS Advantage program offers PHSA staff up to $150 off prescription eyewear.
- NEW! PHSA employees can enjoy an additional 10% off acupuncture treatments with Yinstill Reproductive Wellness.
- NEW! The Okanagan's Sparkling Hill Resort is offering PHSA employees 40% off the Standard Room rate. Please select the area you work for to obtain your discount code: BC Cancer; BC Centre for Disease Control; BC Children's Hospital; BC Emergency Health Services; BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services; BC Transplant; BC Women's Hospital + Health Centre; PHSA Corporate.
- Park'N Fly's Corporate Rate Program is offering PHSA staff significant savings at all their airport locations in Canada.
- NEW! Exclusive discounts on condo rentals in Whistler through the 48-Hour Club.
- As a PHSA employee, you are entitled to receive a discount on your first-month storage rental at any of the Maple Leaf Self Storage locations in BC.
- The PNE Group Sales Online Ticket Program offers discount tickets to select PNE events including Playland, the Fair at the PNE, Fright Nights, Disney on Ice and more!
- PHSA employees can now receive preferred corporate rates at all Sandman Hotel Group locations in BC.
- PHSA employees can now enjoy discounted rates on Shaw Mobi bike subscriptions.
- iQ Insurance Services offers quick, easy, paperless and customized insurance to fit your needs.
- You can earn a $$$ reward for referring talented friends, family, and colleagues outside the organization to jobs at PHSA.
- PHSA employees can join our very own "green team", the Green+Leaders, and make PHSA more environmentally friendly.
- We are pleased to offer the Endless Savings & More Employee Savings Program, offers discounts on your smart phone. Download a PHSA version of the ESM App to save on everyday purchases from hundreds of businesses including national chain retailers, service and travel providers.
- PHSA employees, friends and family can take advantage of discounts up to 50% on hotels and car rentals through our exclusive Travel Discount Program.
- Apple is offering preferred pricing on select products for personal use (discounts between 2% and 17% depending on the product).
- NEW! PHSA Employees can now enjoy discounts on PC's and accessories through Dell's Member Purchase Program.
- You can receive a discounted rate on personal phones and plans with Telus and Rogers.
- Microsoft offers PHSA employees exclusive pricing on Mac and PC versions of Microsoft Office 2016 through their Home Use Program (HUP). This license is for personal home use only; the license is valid for as long as you remain an employee of PHSA. All you need is your PHSA email address and the following program code: F4B88F4249.
Note: While we have vetted each "perk" provider, PHSA is not responsible for individual experiences you may have.