We’re committed to serving you better.
Telehealth is a consolidated service, which brings together the Telehealth services and expertise of Providence Health Care (PHC), Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) and Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH).
Telehealth is situated within the Information Management / Information Technology Services (IMITS) department. By creating a centralized, dedicated centre for Telehealth under IMITS, we’re able to enhance stakeholders’ experiences:
- Reduce duplication of services
- Streamline booking processes
- Provide a single point of intake
- Provide more robust support services
You're supported every step of the way. No matter how you choose to use Telehealth, rest assured the Telehealth team will provide ongoing guidance and live support. The team will help you to:
- Design the videoconferencing solution that fits your needs and budget
- Schedule rooms
- Coordinate room logistics (e.g. arrange for health care staff to be present to operate clinical peripherals, etc.); and
- Troubleshoot technical issues, if necessary
Videoconferencing, scheduling, clinical coordination, recording, and technical support services are all provided to you free of charge.